” For we have no power to face this vast army, that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on YOU!”
(2 Corinthians 20:12)
God will you not JUDGE them? The strong army, the vast circumstances, situations, are coming up against me, will you not come to my rescue?
It seems they are winning, it seems you are at the end of your rope, this army is strong, and there is no way, you can face them. You’ve done everything, you are out of ideas, you have no strength to fight, you don’t know what to do…yet you are STILL trusting GOD.
Does it not sound like the battle of king Jehoshaphat, and the inhabitants in the land of Israel? Who too faced this vast army, who too did not know what to do, or how to respond?
God is giving us a strategy, and it’s in the BIBLE. A strategy that will slay our giants, remove our mountains, clear obstacles, and defeat strong, and mighty army threatening to destroy us.
But before you go celebrating, listen there is work to do. You have an assignment from the LORD
- Not to be afraid! Fear not, for God has not given you the spirit of fear, but of power, and a sound mind. Fear blocks the blessing of God, and disqualifies you from Victory.
- Take up your position! Listen we are in a war, DAILY put on the armor of GOD, and take up your position. Make up your mind, to serve GOD, stop questioning God, and his promises! Choose whom you will serve!
- Stand FIRM! Do not bulge, do not move, or change your mind, Stand FIRM! to be firm is to be resistant to pressure, to stand resilient to the attacks, un-bothered by the enemy.
- Face them! Do not run or hide behind your circumstances, and your situations, problems, and struggles. Stand up, courageously and face them! Come out of hiding, and face them! Come in contact with them, the Lord will be with you!
- Worship and PRAISE. Worship is your weapon! No matter what you face, Praise, Worship and give GOD the Glory. Put on your best suit, eat well, brush your hair, and give GOD some glory.
DECLARE: I know you come at me with a Javelin and a sword, but I come at you in the name of the LORD!
Praise activates GOD into Victory, Worship moves his heart, Praise moves God into ACTION. Praise and see the Deliverance of the LORD.
Now give GOD some praise, because he is worthy of your praise
HIS LOVE endureth forever! God is fighting your battle, do not be afraid
Lord I give up, I surrender, that battle is too strong, and mighty for me to fight. I give it to you, fight my battle, remove my fear, doubts, discouragement, and come through for me in Jesus name, amen
*An excerpt taken from http://www.Firestarterignite.com